To Honour Canadian Peacekeepers through the provision of experiential outdoor educational programs and facilities for all.
- Peacekeeper Park shall be a Charitable Corporation.
- To further develop educational programs and facilities, we will maintain our partnership with the Kettle Creek Conservation Authority and seek additional relationships and partnerships with other organizations.
- Educate all:
- about the sacrifices and contributions made by Canadians in Peacekeeping and Peacemaking Operations.
- about citizenship
- about leadership
- about respecting others
- about exclusivity
- about environmental stewardship
- To provide facilities which promote:
- the honouring and remembrance of Canadian Peacekeepers
- healthy living
- physical fitness
- accessibility to all
In order to meet our goals, we have formed a public/private sector partnership with the Kettle Creek Conservation Authority. In 2010 we received a grant from the Libro Financial Group which went towards building a new cabin.
Volunteers and donations of funds, materials, or time are always gratefully accepted.
Where We Are Located
Peacekeeper Park is located at 3684 Avon Dr., Malahide ON., on lands owned by the Kettle Creek Conservation Authority, known as Lake Whittaker, which is located north of Aylmer in Middlesex County, Ontario, Canada. We have access to a 40 acre lake and 500 acres of bush, 30 acres of which is set aside for development of the Memorial, for accommodations and for training equipment.
To reach us by mail, you can write to
3684 Avon Dr.
Po. Box # 380, Belmont ON
If you would like speak with a representative of the park, you can leave a message at 519-800-1612. Some one will contact you within a few days.
For a response within 24hrs, email us at email@example.com and include your contact information.
To book your time with us, use the link at the left.